Girl Wallpapers

Sunny Leone’s marriage to KRK, he thinks so!

Sunny Leone’s marriage to KRK, he thinks so!:








KRK is madly in love with Sunny Leone and wants to marry her and have her in her films. Well, let us see what happens but meanwhile here are KRK’s tweets about Sunny Leone-


I just watched a video of Sunny Leone n must say my God what a body and lips she is having. Fantastic, mind blowing. She is hoor.


Me and Sunny in a film and believe me that film is going to be blockbuster.


What is difference in between Sunny and so many other girls? Other girls hide the truth n sunny doesn’t.


Sunny Leone is so beautiful girl. My God. I would love to take her in my film as a lead heroine. Leone is going to be big star in Bollywood.


I was expecting a very dirty looking girl called sunny but I was so surprised to see her. She is real punjabi beauty like ghodi. I love her.


If Sunny works in *** films means she is not human? She is not having rights to live happily? Come on ppl don’t be so rude to beautiful girl


I want to marry with Sunny Leone so pls somebody helps me for contact nos. of her parents.


Now I request to BiggBoss5 To send me in the house. I want to spend time with Sunny. I shall do it 100% free of charge.


Kamaal hai the world famous sunny Leone is also an Indian punjabi girl. Bhai tussi chaa gaye ho.


Good night and kiss on the most beautiful lips of chamakta item Sunny Leone.


Looks like KRK has forgotten the love of his life, Asin and is now focussed on Sunny Leone . He had stated that the girls he would date would be no more than 25. Well Sunny is 30 years old and KRK can make exceptions.

Girl Wallpapers
Related Posts Widget For Blogger with ThumbnailsWallpaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment