Girl Wallpapers

Sunny Leone in Bigg Boss Video, Bollywood Next

Sunny Leone in Bigg Boss Video, Bollywood Next:

Sunny Leone is positively excited to be in India and in Bigg Boss. She kept on tweeting about the interesting turn of events as she came to the Indian shores.



“Who knew I would be the 2nd most popular trend in INDIA, WOOOOHOOOO”


Had a long day of press!!!So hungry and tired! Tomorrow is the day I enter the Bigg Boss House! I cant believe it…



And finally,


Did interviews for 5hrs straight!


Sunny Leone


Good Morning Everyone!! Today is the DAY I enter the Bigg Boss House!! Jumping in the shower and time to get ready! XOXO



Sunny Leone has said that she hopes that Bigg Boss would be her entry to Bollywood. “I’ve always wanted to enter into Bollywood in India and Bigg Boss was the first professional offer which came my way. I do what I do outside India and I am what I am, but I run my career professionally, so this was the best offer for me,” Leone told PTI.


Sunny Leone who is one of the top 12 adult stars in the world says that she loves Hindi films and have always growin up watching them. These are my roots, this is who I am. I keep coming to India to visit my relatives who mostly stay in the north. I grew up watching Bollywood movies and the beautiful stars.”


Sunny Leone confesses that she has a crush for Salman Khan. “I would love to work with the host of Bigg Boss – Salman Khan. I am looking forward to meeting him.” Katrina Kaif, be ready to feel jealous


Sunny Leone has said that she hopes to enter the Bigg Boss house and have a lot of fun. Eat your heart guys, she is going to be there as a contestant and not a guest. Says Sunny, “”I have no plans, I am here to have a good time. This is the first time I am working in India, hopefully I will add a little bit of glamour, have some laughs, add some light because there’s a lot going on in the house. I have been watching the show from the beginning and I know all the characters inside,” she said.


Sunny Leone confirms that she is the contestant of the Bigg Boss house and not as guest “I am entering as a participant so I will be on the show as long as India wants me. If I get nominated I hope people will vote for me to remain on the show. I think all of India is waiting to see the response when I enter the show. Lets see what happens.”


Girl Wallpapers
Related Posts Widget For Blogger with ThumbnailsWallpaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment